Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Blog Bug.

I've caught it, and despite not having very many interesting things to say, here I am posting away.

I think I've caught something else too. Since yesterday morning, standing up makes me feel like I'm about to exhibit the contents of my stomach to the world. I slept 14 hours straight last night and I feel like there is not a not single Joule of energy in all of me.

I dragged myself all the way to uni today, just because I have practicals and dragging myself to the doctor's for a certificate that says 'unidentified illness' seems less appealling.

I've haven't done any work yet though. Just been sitting in the library playing Bejewlled Blitz and occasionally glancing over at my physics notes I was meaning to type up...

I probably wouldn't be so mad at my body for being sick if it wasn't MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!! Do you hear that body? Gosh, you piss me off sometimes.

-rant over because I need a nap before Human Biol. prac-

No comments:

Post a Comment