Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Winner:

of everything in this house. Today, at least.

Mum: Clean your room up to where your guitar is, ok? -walks off-
Aimee: -moves guitar into doorway- -writes facebook status about it-

Later...

Mum: I saw your facebook status and I want you to know I actually meant your acoustic guitar
Aimee: -moves acoustic guitar into doorway- -stares at mum wondering when she will cave in so that I am winner-
Mum: Just move those dishes into the kitchen, ok?
Aimee: -is winner-

Later...

Stacey: -starts talking about Judy Foster-
Aimee: Do you mean Jodie Foster?
Stacey: Who the hell is that? I can't believe you don't know who Judy Foster is!
Dad: -walks in-
Stacey: -rants about how stupid Aimee is because she doesn't know who Judy Foster is-
Dad: Do you mean Jodie Foster?
Stacey: -blink-
Aimee: -is winner-

No comments:

Post a Comment