Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dear Louise,

From reading your blog the other day I was similarly going to make a "arghhhh my church is doing my head in raaaaahhhhhrrr I must vent" post. Except a) I'm too lazy and b) I don't like to vent on blogs because then I feel guilty and make new 'happy blogs' until I have wasted about 74 different URLs.

Today on Reddit I came across some forum-type thing that I haven't finished looking at but it definitely has a lot of good points from Christians and non-Christians alike. It reminded me of your blog you wrote the other day and I recommend having a look, it's pretty good stuff :)

Also, I hope your exams are going / went well and we should catch up in the summer.

Love Aimee xx

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/e74wn/iama_fundamentalist_christian_ama/

1 comment:

  1. thanks lovely! I'll have a look at it a little later, I'm just so tired haha.
    <3

    ReplyDelete